Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Change

Well...welll... just a quick update here.
I probably won't update anymore.
Lol~

Reason being that 
I'm thinking of switching from Blogger to Wordpress 
because Wordpress have that really stylish template 
which i really like.
Now take a quick look at Blogger~~~
all the templates are still stuck somewhere back in the millennium.
Is time for a change


Same goes with my hairstyle
I'm thinking of perming it or maybe cut it super short.
Tired of picking up lonnnnnnnnggg strand of hairs everywhere.


and i guess i'll need a new phone + new laptop +
long holiday

most importantly 

cold hard cash!!

Hohohoho


Looking ahead!!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    Interesting blog you have. I am a Sabahan too. Anyway I've just released a game for Android called Teka Bahasa Sabah.

    It's a picture guessing game where your goal is to guess the meaning of pictures showing variety of objects or situations. Your answers must be in Sabah Borneo Malay dialect.

    It would be great if you could give it a mention in your blog as I think we do not have many games targeted towards to the local audience.


    You can see more screenshots and download the game from Google Play Store. It's free!

    Teka Bahasa Sabah

    Best,

    Vic

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik