Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya

Crashed into my brother and sister badminton spree yesterday
and now i can't move a single muscle. Felt like tofu.

=___=

Dad asked me to go Mukah with him but i decided to go Brunei with mum.
Wuahahahahaha~~!


Is Raya~!!! 
Which means that the Royal Palace of His Majesty will be open for public visit~!
Woohooo~~


I was still a kid when i last visited the palace,
definitely not going to miss out this chance  now.


Anyway, here's my current addict to end this post~!

1 comment:

  1. So, how was the Raya in Brunei? Got any hong bau from the royal family? haha. I went out for Raya on the 1st day but unfortunately on the 2nd day i'm back to work. Btw, cool closing video. LOL

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik