Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Moving on~

Finally, exam is over!

So~ what's now?

Time to prepare my resume and start knocking on doors.

But before that, i'll probably need to find a way
to move all my precious belongings back to my hometown.

This is really headaching.
I came here with one and only one luggage.
Now i have two cupboards, a bed, two cupboards of clothes, books
a bicycle, etc~~~

Mum told me to donate them all to charity.
Should i?

Maybe some~
but definitely not all~

Me: "It cost me a lot man~~! My baju is not cheap man~~!"
Mum: "Aiya~ your baju macam hantu~ i also don't understand why you bought them.
Just donate them to charity. You should be happy there will still be people wearing them.
So ugly~ just came back and buy new one lar~~!"

My mum is seriously not a good guidance.
You see. She's asking me to be a spendthrift instead of a saver.

Now friends~~~

Siapa punya rumah ada ruang bagi aku tumpang simpan?
Terima kasih~~




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... how many boxes ah? i can lend u a room space geh. anyway what's your expertise? my office hiring IT engineer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Baju macam hantu meh?? Give me lah.. My name is charity... XD

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik