Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

End of week 12....what's next?

Every time when i start thinking~~

Yay~~ The test is over~~!!
Yay~~ The report was done~~!!!
Yay~~~ There's no more assignment~!!

End up there'll be more and more test~
More and more reports~~

Today is the last day of week 12, by next Monday all the final year students will
be having their final presentation on the final year project.
We call it 'VIVA'

I was the last student to have my VIVA for the entire biotechnology course (my batch).
Hehe~

So, two more weeks and is the end of the whole semester.
Final exam follow and woohoo~~
I'm graduated~

However, there're still 5 more tests and 2 more reports due by next week.
On top of that, my still not so perfect thesis~~ T____T
Super hectic!!!

My cash and pen drive (with my thesis saving inside)
 was stolen when i spent few minutes inside the computer lab
printing my tutorial yesterday.
This is the first time i ever lost something in the public~!
I wonder why there's so many smuggle around in the university.
Some students can even got their whole bag stolen at the library.
What can i say~
Too many unethical and immoral peoples nowadays~!
I'll blame it on our rotten society~~

Some memorable things that happened this week~

Now imagine this

Scenario 1:
Me walking with friends. 
Checking the correction Dr.Tee made on my final year project
while complaining how troublesome it was
to refit all the photos for my fyp......

Me: 'WA~~ Need to refit all this mei~~~ 很烦的lei~~!'

Scenario 2:
My friends started laughing very loudly behind me after hearing this.
So i turned my head and looked at them.
I saw their happy face...
At the same time, i also experienced my first ever 'heart-attack'

Scenario 3:
Dr.Tee: 'This is called "don't talk bad behind ppl back." '

Scenario 4:



Okay~~

So beside this "memorable" incident (i believe Dr.Tee will remember me forever from now on)
i did manage to be involve in some meaningful events with friends

like the 'EM Mudball making contest'
Nah~ dint win thought~ but it's a great experience..


and finally me, pei sing and wei shan worked on the CO T-shirt,
we managed to finalized on one design 
and it'll be in-print soon.

Well, there's not much i can do anymore.
I just hope to create more memorable days together with friends before
we walk our separate ways through this path called life~







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik