Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pura-pura

Class replacement at 10am today but i skipped.
I just hate replacement class.
Duh~!
My excuse: I'm sick.
The truth: Just too lazy to get out of bed.

Endless holidays, endless replacement.

Most probably, all the tests will be crumpled all together in a go
and i'll have enough to suffer through a few weeks before final hit again.

Deng~

Nothing much for these two days, beside having a big baby
eating in my room and accusing me of not waiting for him before i went for my dinner.

Dr. Tee called out to me in lecture today.
I was not paying attention at all since we were already at the last slide.
Some more, he pronounced my name wrongly as well.

Chu Ching Yee
Ching chong yee

Whatever~
Dint realize he was calling me, not until Michelle jammed on my desk. 

Dr.Tee: What is this?
*using his laser encircling the word 'resveratrol' on the slide +
that i-gocha-look on his face
Me: A secondary metabolite found in plant, believe to have anticancer properties.
Dr. Tee: Like what type of plant?
Me: Peanut.
Dr. Tee: Which part of peanut?
Me: The root.

=____=

By night, the orchestra have another practice for tomorrow performance.
I was thinking of skipping practice at first because i just don't felt like
attending it. Anyhow, i ended up going since i needed to do something that can 
only be done at the campus.

Pretty glad to see all the peoples.


Hot as usual. I wonder when can we have our very own CO room with air-con
and a cleaner environment.

Went to Shunka with course mates after the practice
and get a free eggy meal from CO members working there.
Wakakaka~~~

Benefits of joining CO
and having friends working at the restaurant
Wakakaka~~~

Still then, signing off for tomorrow today 9am phytochemistry class.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik