Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

After a month with my experiment~~~

Is 11am in the morning and i'm sitting here blogging.
I wish someday somehow someone will invent a teleporter
so that i can teleport myself to wherever i wanna be now.

After 3 days of holidays, the first sight i walked into the culture room
is to see my groundnuts growing completely out of the culture vial
with its leaves and stem totally exposed to the environment

I was like



'CAN'T YOU STUPID GROUDNUTS JUST STOP GROWING SO FAST!!!'

Obviously they need a bigger space for growth
so i went picking them out one by one
and transferred them to the glass jar

I thought this would have solve the matter

Soon after, i realized i was so wrong 
because
........................

THE GLASS JAR IS TOO SMALL

ZzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz

It fix most but not all

~THE END~
.................................................................................................

Pray to god now that it won't be contaminated any further
because i still needs the damn leaves and stem to 
complete my experiment!!!!

Monitoring you guys are driving me NUTS~~~!

P/S~ This is just 5 out of 190..... Now you get it~~

3 comments:

  1. hello! :) Thanks for dropping.
    Yea~ I know how that felt, 190 are such a huge number!!

    Btw, I saw you are from UTAR! Previously I'm from KTAR!

    Meitzeu
    http://www.facebook.com/meitzeupage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey maybe ur nutrient put too much eh... tats why they grow at such fast rate Look into your culture media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope~ is naturally growing at this rate...The problem is that there're too much holidays at the interval and i couldn't be back to monitor the result since the lab was locked on holiday.

    And when i got back, this is what happened. Not forgetting the measurement I've missed during the holiday.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik