Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I want my holiday back!

This semester break is ain't a holiday at all.
After all the hard works and endless exam.
There is no break at all.

Seriously, I'm pissed!
I bought my flight ticket last year and now i can't go back home
because the darn UTAR is throwing up stupid lab briefing and so on
bull shit for FYP students during the semester break.

The reason is because they can't find a right time for everyone when the next semester begin.
Craps! 
And they expect me to sacrifice my RM500 bucks flight ticket
 for a few hours lab briefing and 10 minutes presentation.

Why do they never consider those students from East Malaysia?
UTAR is seriously suck!

1 comment:

  1. repeat ur last sentence many many times so tat you can be top 1 in the google search. then future student can see it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik