Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Digging my own grave

Ever since i'm back from my industrial training. 
I found that i'd been keeping less and less time on my blog. 
From daily updating, 
to weekly
 and 
to monthly 

....Being a Year 3 student really does is busy....
I wonder when my next big break will be?
After my graduation next year in September???

This semester is all about Fermentation Technology, Genomic and Bioinformatic.
Two subjects that's totally new to me.
It'd been 10 weeks since my first date with them,
but why in the world, until now,
I still don't know a single thing about them!!!!

URGGHHHH!!!! 

AND !!!

THE NEXT TEST IS ON THIS THURSDAY !!!

God shed some light on me please~~~~
or else

it would be the right time
i start digging on my own grave


PEACH

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik