Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Compare: online databases access~

Saturday is meant for a break right?
but i'm here pulling hairs trying to finish up 
my FYP proposal and presentation slide.
So far, I've finished up to 20% now but there's still a remaining of 80%.
Urggh~~~ kill me~~~

It look like it is going to rain soon.
Time for my power nap. HoHo.

I just realized UTAR access to online resources are super duper suck if 
compared with USM. What? Don't believe me? Check this out~~

Alphabetic order. notice that scroll down button...
And UTAR



No wonder my progress is so slow~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik