Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On my birthday this year.....

I received a bit surprise from Michelle, Spiky, Jing Jing and Yee Hing.
Wow....never expected you guys to show up at my door with this.....

Love it to the max~~~~!!!
I'm naming it 'Vector'

Haha.

That's the name i came upon with while reading about plasmid vector.
So i decided to call it this....Hahahaha....Muahahahahaha....

Cute lei~~~ Don't jealous....Ngek~Ngek~Ngek~
*Picture stolen from Michelle's FB*

....and....


He brought me to Cameron Highland.
.....Wuahahahaha..... 


Finish showing off.
Back to my Microbiology notes.

4 comments:

  1. wahahahahaha... look exactly like two nerds. wahaha can't stop laughing sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway, very matching couple, especially the smile and spec ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Ruby! please stop laughing at your own sis!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally jealous your bear bear. XD

    Forgot say happy birthday to you. Next year replace to u. ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik