Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

吃喝玩乐,好快乐。哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~~~

Unexpected 5 days break. 
(Actually there's one lecture early in the morning within this five days but i skipped it anyway)

Went up to Ipoh with my friends on Wednesday. Is my third visit to Ipoh this month.
Amazing huh? It seem like i'm paying Ipoh a visit every week.....ZzzzZZZzzzzzz
and kept disturbing my friend every week......ZZZzzzzZZzzzzzz

I played bowling on Wednesday night. It'd been a long long time i didn't lay a fingers on bowling.
Unexpectedly, it seem like i'm improving on it. A lot.
Well, by swinging the ball to the audience seat rather than the lane.
Haha....a new way to murder your friend without guilt.

Momo. She is the one who invited me....

The next morning, i went mount climbing. 
Got up as early as 6am but i slept at 4am.
Yeah...walking zombie up the hill.

Surprisingly, morning in Ipoh is way cooler than i thought it would be.
 Remind me of Sabah.
The only different is we wouldn't be able to see any star at that time in Sabah.


Halfway up the hill.
Initially, i thought i was going for a breakfast so this explain why my attire is so different from other.
I woke up with a blur head remember?

Yeah....laugh all you want. 

Housing estate below.....
Finally reached 'dunno where' and my legs were screaming for a break so we stopped for a rest.
and i wonder why some people still have so much energy to spare.


The monkey swinging back and forth on the poles.

Going down hill is a pain in the ass for me because of my short pant and crocs.
  


Someone doing his morning prayer behind me.....

We went to Sam Poh Temple after lunch. I got myself a 上上签 but i dunno what it was talking about.
So this guy here decided to put his crapping skill for a test.

Oh~~`It says that you must find a good teacher to teach you....bla bla bla bla bla....
Sam Poh Temple is a bit of disappointment for me.
It is not something that i thought it would be.
 The place is not well maintained and i can see algae growing on the tortoises.
Not much to see inside as well. 

We went for badminton after this.   
For me, badminton = revenge time

HEHEHEHE.....

I just kept smash every shuttle. The aim? Of course is my opponents.

The three idiots. 
Ipoh town was celebrating Thaipusam and the traffic was terrible. 
Luckily, we got a good driver who knew how to avoid bumping into men with kavadi.

We got back home for a break before hitting the cinema.  
I watched this movie which i'd planned to watch with Michelle and Spiky.


Pretty good considering the fact that it was a home-made movie.
Not the best and yet is not the worst.

After the movie, we went to pasar malam. I didn't manage to buy anything.
Got back home and ate the egg tarts we forgot to consume early in the morning plus Ng's mum Longan drink with an addition of 萝卜糕 and popiah bought by dunno who.

A great day well spent before the nightmare hit me.

I checked on my email and voila.....no more easy breezy day......




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik