Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Skip Harry Potter for......?


I always likes Disney because it never fail me.

This is one great movie you should not miss.

There's never a dull moment watching this. 
The flow of the story was great.
 I have a good time laughing at the horse.
I'll definitely recommend you to skip Harry Potter for this.


I love the horse. I love the lizard. I love the king and queen. I love the lantern.
I love the tower. 
I love everything except for
 the old lady because you see.....
she copy my look.

nah...you see....

Copy my look. So i dislike this character.

Anyway, if you like Madagascar 2 and Cloudy with a chance of meatball then 
i'm pretty sure you are going to like this. 
Trust me it is really great.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
(I want more~~~!!!!! LOL~~~~~)


4 comments:

  1. Yvonne watch this until sot d XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha.....Call me sot~~!!!

    I'll make you pay for this.

    Wuahahahahaha~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANNOT SKIP HARRY POTTER FOR THIS !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it is so good, then it should deserves a 5 stars. anyway, here only show the Rapunzel and not wat Tangled. i dunno whether it's the same movie though.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik