Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The beginning of a whole new chapter

Finally, is the end of my industrial training.
Waved my goodbye to the family who'd taken care of me for this 3 months.

A family portrait.
The first thing my mum said to me, 'Aiyo!!!! Fat!!!!'
Well, this is the first time i heard this comment from her.
Usually she will only comment on my face, my skin tone, or my hairs.
Lol....good thing is at least i know i can keep my long hairs now.

Santa Claus~~~~!!!
Went shopping right away with my sister and cousin. 
Lot of shop tenants asking us whether we are from Taiwan or not. LOL~~~

My mui mui
I bought the hat she's wearing and she just burn a hole in my pocket.


I wanna buy this for my big sister but since she complaint about having too many teddies invading my bed so i cut the idea off.

Is Christmas Eve today and Sabah is extremely quiet. 
The church is the only place with lotsa peoples now.
I wonder how it is like over in Semenanjung now. 
For two years, i'd been celebrating Christmas with my fellow university friends
and i never have a chance to celebrate this special day with family.
Now, i finally have the chance to celebrate Christmas differently.

I received a call from Spiky this morning and i'm touched.
I didn't expect him to call when i told him i'm watching Alvin and the Chipmunk at that very moment.
That's the movie we watched together on last year Christmas.
I do miss the time we celebrate Christmas together.

Anyway, if there's one place i get to choose to be at.
I'll choose to be at the Chinese temple in KL watching the Chinese orchestra competition.
 LOL~~~

Now, i'm all alone in the dinning room typing this while eating my favorite junk food.
Just to give a picture. LOL~~~
Tomorrow, 'Tunku Abdul Rahman Park'.

Merry Christmas to all who read this post.
and to Michelle....

HEHEHEHEHE~~~~
Received my(your) sms Christmas wishes?

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik