Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

YOU CROSSED THE LINE MA'AM~~~!!!!

One month over here in Sabah. Living a carefree lifestyle where there're no cramming for exam, no rushing for assignment, no lecturer bugging on my nerves, no endless lab report to kill my tiny brain and no cycling under the hot sun. I'm loving it to the max!!! Except for some ridiculous request from the manager of the company i'm training in now. YES. IS YOU THAT I'M POINTING MY FINGER TO!!!!

Since i couldn't upload any photo here due to the terrible uploading speed provided by the forever self-claim 'THE BEST' broadband telco, i've decided to post this out. I don't care what comments you gonna put on my report anymore. Is just too over that i even felt like filing a labour lawsuit. 

You know what? 

'WORK ON SUNDAY!!!!'

To top that up.....

'NO PAYMENT'

So far, i'd been working from Monday to Saturday without failing and seriously it SUCK having to work on Saturday.

It SUCK!!! Having to wake up early in the morning and went to the company WITHOUT NOTHING TO DO on a Saturday.

What's the point of having me there if you didn't even need me??? I could have use my time for some other things that benefit myself even more. I could have save more for my transport fee. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I GOTTA PAY FOR THE TRANSPORT JUST BECAUSE I NEED TO GET MY ASS THERE.

PLEASE LAH!!! IF YOU DOESN'T NEED ME THERE. THEN DON'T ASK ME TO GO LAR!!!

I HATE WASTING MY TIME DOING NOTHING!!!!!

Want something more.....this is what she said to me when i asked a question to Ah Hao's sifu.

Me: 'Do i need to centrifuge this?'
Her: 'If you spin that, then you FAIL.' (Smile as if it's a joke)

Hell NO!!! Is not a joke. What the HECK!!!! 

I felt like i'm being threatened when she said that. Do you read the masked message it carry along?

YOU FAIL!!!

What? I'll put this blame on UTAR. They shouldn't have assigned any mark based on the supervisor report and gave them a chance to threaten us like this.

Seriously, I PANTANG the word 'Fail' now!!!!

This is not the end yet. Here something that really spark on my nerves!!!!

Working hour: 9am to 5.30pm


Time i arrived: 7.45am 


Time i went back: 5.45pm-6pm

Okay, so you see i'm being really nice here~~~~but then last Saturday, when i walked in at 8.30am

TWERP: 'YVONNE. WHY ARE YOU LATE?'
Me:'Huh?' (Curiously, looking at my watch)
TWERP: 'YOU ARE LATE THAN USUAL'
Me:'Is Saturday so....'

She went away even before i can finish explaining my 'EXTRAORDINARY' behavior.

SO, YOU TELL ME. AM I LATE????

Then she went scolding my sifu because i went helping out at a company organized campaign of which i already informed her the day before i'm going.

In the end, when i'm back in the lab from the campaign. My sifu was in such a bad mood that he ignored me and showed me stern faces which made my intern life so miserable.

You know. I'm trying my best to impress this guy here because he's the one who'll be dealing with my industrial training advisor. Each word from him worth its weight in gold. So far, i ain't see any improvement because he hate me for learning too fast. He sort of think that i'm a real show off.

I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO WRITE FOR MY WEEKLY REPORT AND I HATE SITTING THERE WATCHING THE CLOCK TICKING BY EVERY PRECIOUS SECONDS.

Yes, ma'am!!! You did a great job proving to us that you exist. Kicking up a big fuss over small issue and barking up the wrong tree all the while.

Good job! Keep that up.

Is harsh having to deal with HIV, AIDS and Hepatitis. I really do appreciate the show you put on for us. It is really entertaining.

'Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.'
Albert Einstein. 
 










2 comments:

  1. hope u feeling better after scream out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey last time I dun have work in sat and sun and go to work and finish off on time. hehe. 8am to 5pm each day.

    My uni only got pass and fail but no grade one.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik