Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Please don't ask lame question like this....'Eh...you guys live on tree ar????'

I was chatting with one of my friend from Sabah in Facebook and he told me this.

Him: You ar~~ Stop uploading all those trees ar~~~~Mountain ar~~~~those stuff. 
Later people thought Sabah only got trees and mountains....

Okay....i didn't realized this until he said so....

Fine then.
Now i'm showing you what Sabah have beside those tree and mountain.

Let's start with the food

Yeah....we have restaurant like this....

Like this.....


Our open area food court look something like this.....


The shopping mall food court have great view like this...


The bookstore here doesn't need to install too many light bulb....


The library here is one of the best i ever been to....


Spot the pentagon shaped roof in the hearth of the building?

It look something like this from the inside....


Cool man......

Let me show you something cooler than this.....



These are all magazines date back to the time i wasn't even born yet...


They even got this. 


Yes.. You can borrow it...

Want some personal space to online?

Granted.


Look at the piles of magazine that have here.

Heaven.


Now the shopping mall here......


And of course the girls........
Nah.....Sabah girls


The super most leng.....
.......................
..................
.................
............
........
......
....
...
..
.


The fake Sabahan. Gyee.
Daddy....I want this for Christmas present. 
Thank you. Rm142.

and Mum....i want this for 
No Reason....
Thank you. Rm 104.


But my friend told me i look like i just walked out from bed 
and i forgotten to put on my pant especially the bottom part.

Now. If you are wondering where the guy is....
Ah ha....i kept them all for myself...Wuahahahahaha....

Bye bye~~~

2 comments:

  1. Wah.. the library there so geng one. the miri one so lousy. I have already ran out of book to read. But, I never knew the library location.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They got three library here in sabah....

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik