Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lame post for lame ass.....

I apply for my first ever leave today and it got approve. Yay!!! 
So, i'll get a day off for tomorrow.
Thank goodness!!! 

'If you have a valid reason then you won't be afraid to tell your boss about it.'

That's the only thing i could tell you about so don't ask me what reason i gave my boss.
I know that some peoples are not that 'please' with my leave tomorrow
which make me wonder why

WHY AR???
I OFF FOR A DAY. YOU NOT SYOK WHAT AR???
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY LEAVE. GO TELL THE BOSS YOURSELF LAR.
AT THERE NOT SYOK WHAT AR???

I really don't understand why a guy can't even get his message straight.
Go straight to the point lar.....
Where's the hell is your gut?
Are you even a guy?

Lame lame lame lame lame lame LAME!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik