Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

He's a thorn in my flesh

I have to be real quick with this post. Seriously, i'm beginning to get frustrated over some little things(not as minor as it seems, i'm just saying so to be nice) here especially those issues from my work.

The job was okay to me and i have a great time learning new things here but dealing with this particular person is really a pain in the ass. I've tried and tried. Okay, maybe i didn't try sincere enough....but please at least just stop showing me that face as if i'm a nuisance to you or what. I didn't ask to be here too. Try to put your thought in my shoes and think about that.

I may not be mature enough for this line but that doesn't means i do not deserve to earn some respect.

Hope today will be a better day. I saw a beautiful sign this morning. In fact, it always started out good every morning. I just hope that i'll be back home from work with the same mood.

Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. :) Just be yourself and be professional, you'll earn the respect one fine day!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik