Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 4,(N): FFK travel buddies + night market

7.38pm
~Back in the hotel but not even a soul was there yet.


As expected, those bunch of twerps are not even there yet although we'd scheduled to met up
by 7.30pm in the hotel.
 I asked for the key to our room and moved all our luggages in.
 All this while, the reception aunty was watching my every move.
At first i thought she was worry that i might 'accidentally' moved her stuff

but then she said to me


不要看你小小只,力气还真大哦~~


and i replied her


打老公,练成的

She goes laughing like this.....

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈。妹妹你好好笑哦。

and suddenly stopped laughing,

stared back at me
.....................
...................
................
...........
.........
......
....
..
.

Then she said the one thing that make me felt extremely stupid.


其实我们有电梯。


=______=


Aiyo....say early mar....
Anyway, this aunty was so good because i swear this is the largest room i ever stayed in
for such cheap rate. She even gave me extra blanket, extra pillow + extra bedsheets
and murmured to me quietly...

不要跟老板说我给你这些哦~~~
我看你们好多人,因该会不够用。

Oh my god....So nice.....
Now. Let's pause for a moment and bring the same situation back to Malaysia. 
Most probably, is going to be something like this.


What? Huh? Want extra bed ar? OKIE....we're charging one extra bed for RM60....

Expensive ar....then don't ask for extra bed lar.....

We don't allow more than two peoples in a room.....


Well.... Malaysia is always
Business first.....Relationship...?
Don't even bother about it. I just want your money.
but if they do it like this aunty here did.....
I'll sure stay in the same hotel the next time i visited Taipei.

So, after unpacking my stuff and rearranging everything.
I still have no idea where the bunch of twerps(Max level) were.

I got tired of waiting for them.
My stomach was already rumbling incredibly loud, signalling me to feed it.

Oh well, so i randomly picked up a place which seem interesting and off i go to....



Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to the Lin's Mansion.


Nope...Not this as well....
Just happened to past by....there're quite a lot of peoples.
I heard peoples chanting and when i peeked inside, I saw nun praying.
 but I have no idea what's going on.


Wa.....so many~~~~


Wa.....so many~~~~~ 

After passing by this row of lantern, eventually i reached where i want to be.
The first thing of course....
FOODS~~~~


Very cute hot dog ar....but i remember my sister telling me it only look good
so i skipped this
Then i saw these bunch of boys selling something that look like a lego keychain.


Got that Luffy from that pirate cartoon. Spot it?
Forgot the name. Michelle correct me if i'm wrong. LOL~~~

After roaming around the place, i decided to have this


Cheese potato.....

The menu.....


I was staring at the menu thinking what to order.
Then the boss came to my rescue and recommended the 'Combine Cheese' flavor to me
He then helped me packed the cheese and potato separately
because it'll last longer this way.


你要回很远吗~这样子带会比较耐久也比较方便。
美眉你那里来?


Lol.....call me 美眉 pula...
I'm more used to 'Ah MOI' lar~~~


Saw this but didn't try it. Maybe next time.
Nah....here it is.....


Just pour the cheese on top....


Damn good....I highly recommend this.

Anyway, Raymond was staring at me with that
'Cei~~~I told you so' look on his face while i'm
eating this because

The night before

Raymond: 'Their cheese potato is really good!!!!'
Me: 'Yamei? The last time i ate a cheese potato i swear i'll never have another one because it tasted so awful.'
Raymond: 'But this really different. Taste very nice. Where you eat that awful cheese potato o?'
Me: 'At Wendy Fast Food restaurant.'
Raymond: 'Wendy Fast Food Restaurant? Never heard before.'
Me: 'What else you eat o? Cheese potato not nice lar.'
Raymond: 'I don't know. Maybe for you not nice gua.'


Cheese Potato not nice lar~~~~~
..........................
...................
...........
......
...
..
.

Me: Wa so tasty....tomolo i'm going back!!!
Raymond + Fish: =___=

3 comments:

  1. is all your sister fault..not us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... You change so fast.... ^^ Miss ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the day we went to water park? if so, then not my fault cos everyone went. wahaha

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik