Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm black black dee.....?

If you access to facebook lately, i bet you'll probably notice a cartoon image colonizing the profile picture of nearly every friends of your.

Yeah. I'm talking about this thing call 'D tag one D.I.Y.'

and this is my sister trying to convince me to use it for my profile picture......


Today


y don wan use tat pic
@@~


wat pic
= =?


i diy de u la


yi yer
ugly dao


so same u leh
tat hat


me frenz jestrine de more nice
lol
you use pic diy de?


tat black
u like ma
u say u wan black black
black la~


= = when did i say that?


i put u use camera lagi


= =


farmville lo


yalor
so liu gai me ar
= =
farmville different


cei~
i put u wear like tat ar
also ur style~
u go try make 1 la
press tat dtac one diy ok le


= =
what make you think i
will play that

20:01
cause u say me make u no leng ma
haha
u go make urself 1 la
i c which 1 more same u
the hat is u de
so gam - -


My sister DIY の me....


My friend DIY の me


And i notice 4 things in common.

The same hat, Tee, Camera and Heels.......

Hmmp.....does it look like me? What say you?

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik