Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

6th day at work

Finally, is the end of first week. Yipee~~~!!!!!

Today i'm super free.....and i went to observe how they draw blood from patient. Once again, Ah Hao's Sifu asked me

'You want to try?'

'No. Not yet.' i replied.

'Don't worry. We have a lot of specimens here.' (pointing out to those patients waiting for their turn to draw blood)

=____=

Work hours from 8.30am in the morning to 12pm. The specimens from local clinics only arrived at 12pm but i already escaped to Muzium Sabah right after 12pm.

I saw a thyroid gland today. Very heavy and super gross. Once again, my sifu appeared behind me and said,

'Yvonne~~~~I need you to track these specimens and give them back to me once you are done.'

ZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzzz.....

Every time also like this.....=___= sei robot....

Today, i manage to finish all the daily maintenance for both Ci8200 all by myself. As for the control, is too complicated. I only manage to prepare the reagents needed for the control but i'm still not able to calibrate it properly with the computer. My boss told me they needs 3 months time to master the Ci8200 while some needs about 6 months. So, no rush here. Ok lo....since you said so....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik