Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3rd day at work

Two of my colleagues called in for a sick leave and an emergency leave today so ended up, i was called by the boss to replace one of them for his job.

'Pizza hut delivery'~~~~

Yahoo....no need sit inside the lab....i'm so happy~~~Lalalala~~~

My sifu was still halfway teaching me how to do the control test for the Ci 8200 machine when suddenly my boss called up for me and Ah Hao. Since Ah Hao was busy doing the blood test for his 48 patients early in the morning, i went with the boss.

My tasks were to deliver all the ready results to the local clinics around KK town and collect new samples from them as well.

Hehehe....and the last task which is pretty much unrelated to my job, i added in myself, not to say it's not important....it is indeed pretty much important....hehehehe

So my plan is to....

'A' my boss to pay for my lunch~~~~

Wakakakaka.....and i succeeded.....

My boss brought me here.....lalalala....
Photobucket

And i ate what my boss recommended.....Hakka delicacies which cost a total of Rm7.

Wakakakakaka.....

See i'm such a good girl. I know how to save for my boss.

After the lunch, i was brought back to the lab and continues on the same old tasks.

Pour...pour...pour....
label...label...label...
Look....look....look....
Record...record...record....

Then another colleague asked me to help her unpack new samples and she taught me how to assign the right code for the test requires to do on it and then i realized some abbreviates they used for the test name were pretty funny.

For example, there's this test called Merdeka 2000, and they used a rifle name as the abbreviate for it; M20.

Is like saying, 'Hey is Merdeka....let's all come and play with the M20....piang~~~piang~~~piang~~~'

From what i'd done, there's quite a lot of sample requesting for malaria and dengue test and also pap smear and cancer marker. Talk about different types of test remind me of a funny case yesterday.

There's this family of 5 and the father wanted to do a paternity test. The reason for doing the test was because he suspected that his kids were not his because their faces look more like a Filipino than a Pakistan. =___= and he is willing to pay Rm5000 for the test. Hmmp...

That's all for today.

Bonus part....

I'd been to Putatan and saw the North-way express railway.
Lok Kawi, Ketiau and Kepayan.

the best part is....
I didn't spent a penny in a day....Wakakakakaka.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik