Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 4,(H): Lost in Danshui....

4.19pm

I have no idea how i got myself here but i'm here. I don't know what's the name for this place since there's no english translation there. Seem like it is the place where Dr.Mackay used to lived in before moving to another bigger house few km away.

Photobucket
I'm over 130 years old......treat me nicely girl....!!!

Strictly no enter but i don't care......lalalalala~~~~

Photobucket
No idea what is written on the door.

A boy on bicycle passed by me and i decided to follow his path. Big mistake!!!! because 15minutes down the path i found myself right beside the library. There're some kids in front of the doorway and i asked them for the direction.

They told me to cross over the road and pointed to the road which will lead me to where i want to go. When i focus at the road they were pointing, my jaw dropped few inches down.......

I HAVE TO CLIMB UP HERE???? C'MON GIVE ME A BREAK~~~!!!!!
Photobucket
Zhenli Street o~~~what a great name.....ZZZzzzzZZzzzzzz

Photobucket
Next time don't follow leng zai liao.....

Photobucket
I tell you is really steep and it's a narrow-winded road.....

Just when i'm damn tiring i passed by this shop.....

Ah gei again = =|||

Photobucket
What a nice spot to sell food ar~~~~

This place was damn steep....i felt like i'm dying and i have no idea where i'm heading.

4.25pm

Finally, i know where i am but how do i get the hell out of here?

Photobucket

After walking straight for few minutes, i still haven't seen any signboard that tells me the way leading to the little white house. Once again i turn to the local for help.....Ask the local is the best solution to my misery.

Hell no....!!! I'll tell you why.....

My position is at point number 1 that time and the aunty told me to use the path i've drawn in red arrow. I was stupid enough to believe her but half way down the path i realized something is not right. Then, i asked a couple passing by for help and.......

‘你要去这里对不对?’

‘是的,该怎么走?’

‘很简单,你的地图拿反了。因该这样看才对。你只要走然后左就到了。’

Somebody please dig me a hole please.......so i can stuck my head in......

When i reached the gate, i realized what a noob i'd been.

Photobucket

I should have go straight down (yellow arrow). Syoknya.....main pusing.....blame the aunty for showing me the wrong path(not because i read the map upside down).

‘很简单,你的地图拿反了。因该这样看才对。’

3 comments:

  1. Who is this Dr Mackay guy? His house look so mysterious le ;) Btw, very nice blog, I like how you add in cute cartoon characters into the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey eventhough u took it upside down, I still don't get it. how you would end up turning circle?

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik