Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The left bank of Bali

Photobucket

I took this on top of a watch tower. From here, you can have a full view of the beautiful Danshui River and Danshui old town at the opposite bank. Not far from here is the Bali Ferry Pier. Spot it??

The small road beside the wooden bridges here is a bicycle route which extends 2.4km from the Danshui Ferry Wharf to the Shihsanhang Museum of Archeology. Though it is meant for cycling but i still saw a lot of pedestrians on it(me too lol~~~).

Bicycle is for rent everywhere but I've had enough of cycling in Kampar so i walk 2.4km to Shihsanhang Museum. You believe me huh??? Reveal the truth on my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Initially I tot you are gonna talk about the Bali in Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik