Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Nightmare......in the red house

Is 2.00am over here in Taipei but here's one story i wanna share before going to bed. Anyway, the Karaoke night club beside my hotel is so damn noisy now i guess it'll took me some times to fell asleep.

As far as i'm concern, the peoples over here in Taipei seldom drink coffee. They drink tea. = = and yes....those who knew me for sure will know that i'm a coffee lover who can't survive without caffeine....imagine...a coffee lover like me have to go on for 3 days without coffee. Ew~~~yeah~~~you probably have guess it correctly....i went nuts....!!!!!!

Is 3 days!!!! I didn't drink coffee for 3 days.....Lol~~~~so unbelievable....

and that's when i open the map and start looking for a coffee cafe....

Then I saw this few lines claiming that they have a coffee cafe inside this place call 'The Red House' and so off i went......

and.....tada~~~~i'm finally here at the coffee cafe

Just that what they are selling is not coffee but......

Yeah~~~~TEA!!!!!!

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, i went exploring around this place.....

I wish i have some history to tell here but i'm scare i'll bore my reader with old grandmother story so if you are interested with this place....check out this link http://www.redhouse.org.tw/info_en.html

Will you pay to watch this?

Some interesting display....

These are not stamp but old name card.

There are more stuffs on display but i couldn't take one by one so that's all i got. Just when i'm about to leave this place. I spotted this.......

I don't really know what to expect but that Zhong Ruan picture at the bottom caught my eyes so i went to check it out and that's when the interesting part began.....

A boy(damn handsome) approached me and asked me to sign up for this event. Stunned by his handsomeness.....i quickly signed up for it......is free of charge....so is no big deal....chatted with him for a while and found myself a nice place to sit back and relax for the show.

Then.....the nightmare begun.......

First....instead of more handsome charming guys......i got.....

Need i explain more?

Okay.....so this is what i got huh? Just when i tot i'll won't be sitting here any much longer.....he began to sang.....and....i tell you what......i really felt like dashing for the door......

but....it will be very impolite to do so......well......you see......

There are so many empty seats around.....if i leave just like that....it'll be very obvious......so...no matter what....i'll have to sit there and pay my attention to the show and pretend like i was really into the show(this is the hardest part).

Well.....according to the handsome guy just now....the show will only end at 9.30pm. You can imagine how it was like for me at that moment.....because it was only 7pm when this ah gong began to sang.

I don't really get what he was talking about.....but i know he was singing some old Hakka song which i don't understand even a single word.

Finally....by 8.04pm......he retreated after answering all those questions from the floor. Interestingly, the peoples here really did ask question......and the questions they asked are really interesting more in depth question which i don't think i'll ask about.

Next up.....no more ah gong but i got ah yi to torture me for the next 1 half hours.....

She talk about a lot of stuffs regarding a type of Hakka's music and those techniques included in Hakka's music....the singing techniques for Hakka's music.....the history......bla bla bla.....

I'm interested in the instrument she played only......the rest.....seriously.....when she played the Hakka song....i really felt like i'm listening to a ghost screaming at the night.....felt like laughing when she played the song....but once again it will be very impolite......

And then finally by 9.30pm.....the show ended.....and this is the time when i thought i'll be able to leave for good.....but......

A man approached me and asked where i'm from....my name....bla bla bla.....and then this man told me he'd been observing me since dunno when and he said....i seems to be very interested in Hakka's music and he even introduced me to the Culture Government wat wat Chair person....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

And finally he said he is a retired lecturer who taught what what culture what what stuff.....i also dunno what it is and then he asked for my email and said he want to teach me Hakka's culture stuff through online........ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and he gave me a CD........ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz

My only respond was Haha.....Haha....and still Haha.....

= =|||
I look interested mei????

Then the ah gong who sang just now also came and talk to me and start pouring me with more questions. I kept hearing the two of them talking about how they should teach me this stuff and how hard it is to get a young people like me to sit there and listen to their story from the beginning to the end. Lol......

In the end, i have to explain to them that i don't have time for all this because i'll be busy with
my degree stuff....bla bla bla....but still they insisted to teach me this. = =|||

Sei lo....i'm already expecting an email from them soon.....
So much for handsome guy huh????

Anyway, free stuffs i got from handsome guy.....
Cheese tart, Hot dog bun, Muffin, and dunno what bun

And free stuff i got from the retired lecturer.
Hakka's music anyone????

Anyway, i do appreciate that.....Thank you. Will listen to it when i get back to Malaysia......

2 comments:

  1. what a long story for the night ! lol~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Introduce the Hakka's Song to your teacher...he is Hakka lol..

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik