Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Never DDIY!!!!

I did some thing very stupid today. Lesson learnt here....Never DDIY!!!!

DDIY = Don't Do It Yourself


T_T this is the colour of my hairs now.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~>.<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wa~~~~!!! I look so much like LaLa Mui.....

That i cannot bear staring at myself for one more second.

Luckily i got Bond to help me out......Phew~~~~

At least is not that scary now.....but my hairs are more or less the same like straw now......

T_T

Another lesson learnt here......Do not overslept for class.....

If i'm at the campus....i wouldn't have the time to DIY and officially turned myself into scary Jong.....

Haizzzz........

No head go campus tomorrow......



5 comments:

  1. walao! so uneven one? i tot u gonna need my help~ oops =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never DDIY is equivalent to DIY la.. dun make sense at all.

    but seriously dark colour look bad on you. u faster dye it brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder din see you whole day... Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How say equivalent? I don't get it. BTW. You want come Kampar visit me bo......

    ReplyDelete
  5. you think i very rich and free ah

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik