Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am not mad but i am disappointed

I'm suppose to be reading Enzymology right now but.........

....i'm not in the mood.....

....worrying for my vacation....
i might not have enough cash to support me.......>.<|||

..........I don't likes this at all......

something which has been planned for a year
.............and...........
in the end

I encountered some problem
which totally fall out of my control
which ruins everything

I never thought that it would turn out to be this way
Initially
I just want to help
I though i'm able to help
and
I though you guys will appreciate that


But
I'm wrong
From what I've seen
You guys take things for granted

Did you say 'Thank you'?
NO
Did you apologize???
NO

and
i'm very very very very disappointed

Is almost a month
and yet
No one ever tell me
Who
and
When
Finally!!!!!
I found the answer
Who
and
When

But!!!!
What you told me
is unacceptable

Next Next week!!!!!!
Sorry MR....
I only have a week!!!!!!
FREAKING 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!!

So

Please!!!!
Please!!!!
Please!!!!
Please!!!!
Please!!!!

Can you please don't ruins my plan?????????

T_T
I really can't go without enough cash

Please~~~~~

T_T


1 comment:

  1. Aiya last min sure that big bank is going to gif money oso d la.. worry what.. mum's going to the money changer within this week.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik