Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I should buy a bamboo stick

What the heck!!!!! Is already 2:21am and i'm still not sleepy yet. What to do now???
I'm suppose to be on bed hugging my teddy to sleep but here am i again. ARGGHHHH~~~!!!!!

Even the most boring subject failed to do what it does best-Hyno me to sleep. What the heck!!!!!!! My class is at 8am and i don't want to fall asleep during lecture. ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Maybe i should go out and do some exercise or wash my toilet or do some laundry. = =||| Whatever stuffs that can put me to sleep. Problem is, if i sleep now, i'll probably oversleep for early morning class. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Tomolo class begin at 8am and last still 6pm.....OH MY GOD.....

I should get bamboo stick a.s.a.p. Bang it on my head. Settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik