Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Properties of matters (sap sap water)

What a relief~~~~!!! I'm done with thermochemistry, entropy, enthalpy, free energy, properties of solid, liquid, and gas, Equilibrium, Rate of reaction, solubility, and all those stupid inorganic topics blah~~~blah~~~blah~~~

3 more papers and exam fever will be over soon. ^_^ happy~happy~~~

Today paper : Properties of matters

Paper review :

Questions based on calculation were all so damn easy. Inorganic part was so damn easy. Hey! Not challenging at all lar......

How was my progress? :

^_^V Bingo! I got it done in less than an hour. Wuahahahaha~~~~~
( I skipped most of the questions =_=V especially those involves stupid mechanism one)

Expecting for an/a : F or D (pathetic)

Nor that i do not study. Well, let's just say 'luck is not by my side'. Why ask all those never before seen one questions? ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzz.....

I'm doomed!!!! I felt so bad enough typing this. I'm so death!

By the way, i just learnt it from Chell that i only scored 70 out of 100 for my Biodiversity Lab Test 2. ZzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another bad news lo........i'm expecting 80% out of 100%. Apalah ni Professor Shit......You jangan main-main dengan markah akulah......benci aku pun jangan ini macam mar.....aku tao aku selalu tidur kat class......tapi ni lain cerita lei.......Apalah ni.....

Test 1, 70%, Test 2 pun 70%......apalah ni?? Langsung tak improve je~~~~You kasih me 71%. Give me song sikit pun tak boleh kah??? Aiye.....betul-betul stingy lah ni old man~~~!!

Another bad news......Professor Shit is my next semester lecturer for Molecular Biology. ZzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Ah.....LIFE~~~~!!








3 comments:

  1. I tot you are really tat great. Ceh.. cos I'm weak at those topic too.

    those are suppose to be physical chemistry part in our STPM paper le

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he's not teaching molecular bio, he's teaching genetics wor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walao.....Genetic ah....i tot is Dr. Gideon....

    Aikzzzzz,.....siao liao

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik