Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Boo! Yeah! Boo!!! YEAH!!!! BOO!!! YEAH!!!!

Apa ni? Buat aku ketawa aje~~~~

I'm sipping my coffee when the game between out Datuk Lee and Lin Dan began and the supporters at the stadium did a great job making me split it all out over my laptop. Have you ever seen someone who is choke by coffee and still want to laugh? I must look very funny.

I'm laughing at the beginning of the game because of the supporters at the stadium. When it was Lin turn to shoot, they BOO him. When it was Lee turn to shoot, they YEAH him. Then it goes like, BOO!!! YEAH!!! BOO!!! YEAH!!! BOO!!! YEAH!!!

BOO!!! (Lin Dan turn to hit the shuttle)
YEAH!!! (Lee turn)
BOO!!! (Lin Dan turn)

If i'm Lin Dan i'll probably give my best to prove you guys wrong and he really did. The YEAH start fading after 18 minutes. 3 more minutes later, our dear Datuk was still 6 points behind Lin. I can tell from the look on his face that Lee was beginning to get a little shaky. He went steady after getting his revenge from Lin 27 minutes later. Lin continue to contribute 4 bonus points to Lee and just when i though it was now Lin turn to be on the swaying boat. He went steady and end the game with a record of 17-21 in less than______minutes. Zzzzz

The second quarter, oh my........our Datuk Lee clearly was hammered by Lin. He let his frustration blurred his concentration on the game. Focus was lost and his spirit was damper even more by Lin. Haizz.....when confidence was lost in an athletic, that's the end of the game. I was felt like switching off the TV when his body language start showing sign that read 'I'm defeated!!!' and so...he WAS DEFEATED.....with a freaking result of 8-21 in the second game. He beat Lin Dan in Thomas 2008 and this time is was Lin turn to beat him.

Just when i'm typing this, our duet koo/tien was shoot death by China in just 34minutes. WAT THE HECK???

Now we can only harap Habis Hashim, Wong Choong Han (who is playing now) and our KE-LE-FEI~~~doubles. Unless China shuttlers all lost a pair of leg or else we're so not gonna be wining this.









8 comments:

  1. our doubles did so much mistakes.
    but it felt good to see them in high spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah.. the "boo, yeah, boo, yeah" is kinda not-so-good i think.. gives bad impression to the world.. right?

    p/s: dont take my entry so seriously lah, it should be a light-hearted joke. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad..

    Yeah, body language is the giveaway. Hey, thanks for stopping by. Hope all's well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really
    found you by error, while I was researching on
    Aol for something else, Regardless I am here now and would
    just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a
    all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great work.

    Also visit my blog post - insurance companies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my website thus i got here to return the choose?

    .I'm attempting to find issues to improve my web site!I assume its ok to use a few of your concepts!!

    my web page: help quit smoking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know
    who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Here is my homepage ... coffee capital of america

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Also visit my website ... Learn Alot more Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
    a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    Also visit my web blog ... www.Xmarts.do

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik