Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

がんばって!!!!


4 more papers, two more weeks and it'll all END, i'll be on my plane flying back to home sweet home!!! Hallelujah!!!!


Current mood: Can't wait to airborne this overweighted body off the coast of Semenanjung Land!!!!!
Progressing on: Ultimately torturing topic.....Inorganic Chemistry

I could spent hoursssssssssssss on the same page and yet all those scribble words on the paper would still look alien to me. Since i couldn't proceed on this, I've turned my attention to the pass year question papers

AND~~~~

I couldn't answer any of the questions. =_=V
ANY!!!!! Gosh!!!! How pathetic!!!! So here am i again.....complaining at my blog.....

ARGHHHHH!!!! I HATE EXAM!!!! I'M IN HELL!!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Alright. I've finished complaining. Now a little motivation. Like the title of this post....

がんばって!!!! がんばって!!!! がんばって!!!!

Ah......relieve....Play this song if you want......a song by News....long time ago~~~


がん~~~がん~~~がんばって~~~~!!!! Go~~~Go~~~Go for it~~~!!!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ouy5mlmmydo

Signing off to my pathetic world~~~じゃ、またね~!

*勉強が大嫌い!!!! 私は試験が大嫌いだよ!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I used to enjoy exams, Because they prove that I've gained sum sort of knowledge for that Subject. But the sad part is, when the results are out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME HERE !!!!!!!

    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's scream together....

    AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. only cannot understand the last sentence cos got kanji character

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik