Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The hunter shoot and he missed!!!



Starring: Jennifer Aniston, Gerard Butler

Review:

A little bit disappointed. The Bounty Hunter fails to locate any laughs or charm over two punishing hours. It was boring and i just cant wait for the movie to end.
The movie was utterly forgettable. You can walk in the cinema feeling the urge to get a good laugh and walk out of the cinema wondering where you should have spent your cash on indeed. The story is a mess and i spent most of my time working on my brain trying to figured out what's going on than really paying attention to what my eyes are seeing. I must say the trailer is even better than the movie itself and indeed you can just watch the trailer, it already covered most of the details.

Rating:

I would rate it 1 out of 5 stars for helping me getting my ass off to my bed on time.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping the movie to be 1 and half hour less and more humourous... who knows... lol~

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik