Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

I can't fall asleep.

Another restless night.
Wide eyes opened.
Staring blanking at total darkness.
Mind wandering.
Not knowing what to do.
Not knowing what is this all about.

Can someone just told me what is wrong? Why the heck i'm not sleeping at this hour?
I just don't understand.

Urghhhh......

I guess the thing i concern the most is back haunting me again. Although I've tried keeping myself busy so that i can shut this though out temporary.

Shouldn't have think too much about that? What the heck!!!!
I need to get rid of this nightmare soon........Gosh! Bad skin textures, panda eyes are not something i yearn for.

I need energy to focus on what i'm doing now.

Losing concentration now will result in big failure and i definitely don't want that to happen on me. Not me. Not now.

Whatever~ Arghhhhhh!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik