Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

A quick update

Didn't manage to update my 'blood' yesterday. Was too busy with life. Haha.

I'm picking up another new language which i'm still seriously considering whether i should or should not. Is French! And is pretty hard for a Chinese to pronounce in French.

Anyway, i got class at 11am later and i don't know which fools that goes press that 'Defrost' button in the refrigerator and leave it just like that.

The first thing that greet me when i first walked out of my room is that big pool of water on the floor. Duh!!!!! (Rolling my eyes) Boys!!!!!

Be back to update tonight. Oh! Just recall that i gotta call up all those new friends i'd met yesterday. Till then..

À bientôt!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. my uni is offering tat french too. but I am full of credit hours to take it.. learn liao teach me

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik