Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

I feel refresh!!!!

Is a great day today. I feel refresh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Viola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Well, well.....just watched 'The Proposal' with Spiky and Sau Ting. Is a good movie, we have a great laugh. Well, is good to start the day with big big smile on your face isn't it???


Anyway, i finally found the mood to start studying for my coming exam next week. I need text book now. Hey hey, friends out there who are reading this.......You know what to do.....


Yeah, i know I've been posting less and less photo to this blog. Here's one.


Hehe, that's what keeping me from going back to campus every Thursday night.

Is a good instrument to whack guy up when you're unhappy with them. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik