Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

SHUT THAT DAMN THING OFF AND QUIT PLAYING THAT SILLY MUSIC OF YOURS!!!!!

Woaaaaaa.....the connection is really suck man!!!! I wonder what's up with everyone? Are they really so boring that all the things they get to do were dowloading from the internet, streaming at PPS, gaming and nothing else.

Woaaaaaaa..........really suck!!!!! BTW. i'm still thinking of staying yet i found that it is impossible to not move. This house is really suck!!!! It suck still the limits man!!!! I'm so damn pissed off when i found out that my stuffs been flying around, package of mine being ripped off by 'rats', endless human attitude issues which i can stand no longer. I really feels like kicking up someone asshole right now!!!!!!

Shut that damn music off please!!!!!!!!! I'm concentrating on my study man!!!!!!!! So be considerate and SHUT UP!!!!!!

SHUT UP!!!! STU!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik