Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Drama photos

I'm getting lazy to describe things up. Well, just let the pictures do the talking then. All this photos were taken last week, i just got it from Henry yesterday. Is related to the drama i've did with fellow coursemates.

This is me with Janice after the drama. Spot the half naked guy behind?




I donno their name but theirs drama is very impressive. Is about family issues.


This is the guy that stared as a GIGOLO.

Gigolo dance....

The superstar....


The superstar's mother.

Doctor trying to save her......


They failed and she collapsed. Just that she was accompany by the desk too!!! I bet that hurt...Ouch`~~~

Wu...did you notice that??? She looks happy in her death......

Next up....
Me molesting Michelle. She seems happy anyway....

I guess dressing up like a girl is the latest new hobby among guys.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik