Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Assignment week

This week is all about assignment, so was the next week and the next next coming week. I saw Yoga today and she said i have put on some weight. God!!!! Yeah, i know. You don't have to remind me of that.

Met some new friends today. They are all the same age as me. Today lesson was boring as usual and i swear i'm never going to sit at the front row ever again. The lecturer needs some fresh mint tablet and i need some plastic cover to cover up my face. She just kept 'splitting water' when she speak and the condition got more worst when the air around her stink whenever she open her mouth.

I'm in a blue moon now. I don't feel like doing anything beside lying on my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik