Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bring someone who really can take photo when you are on a vacation!!!!!!!

Yeah~~~this post is dedicated to my dearest roommate, Li Yan. Although i'd been complaining about your photography skill the whole journey. I'm still not over it yet!!! Whenever i look at the pictures, my hands will start feeling itchy and i'll feel like exercising my fist on your little head or maybe struck my fingers out and press it on your neck. Yeah~~~Did you get it? I want to strangle you~~~~~!!!!!!

There are so many pictures you've taken yet i donno which one to keep because you see, NONE IS PERFECT!!!!! Grrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~

This is what i've taken......

And this is what you've taken~~~!!!!!! Grrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~

Even after shooting for the fifth times, STILL!!!! You've gave me this.

Grrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And you still dare to said, "Not my skill not good!!!! The castle senget oni!!!!"

The castle is leaning o~~~~??? What lar you!!!! I really feel like throwing you into the river in front!!!

Anyway, i beg you lar, Li Yan....Seriously, you better go and join the photography club before you want to follow me to another trip. I wont want you to take another lousy photo which is either out of shape, twisted, or blur!!!!! Take 6 times!!!! Still blur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

What's more? Next time ar~~~(hope there wont be any next time)......dont tiba-tiba come out of nowhere and spoiled my pic!!!!

Like this!!!!

Like this!!!!


and like this!!!!!


Haizzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik