Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Transformer is not that bad lah~~~~

Transformer~~~!!! Whenever someone mentioned this word, it'll remind me of my 6 years old brother fighting over the TV with my sister just to watch the animated version of Transformer. I still remember the series was aired before by a local TV station.

That's when i first know of Transformer......something robotic and machinery....My brother was a big fan for Transformer but its' definately not my cup of tea and i just dont see any reason to kick up a fuss for it. So, whenever my siblings started fighting over the TV.....I'll just snatch the remote-control from them and switch to the channel my sister want and i'll tell my brother "Transformer is bad for you...you know?". Well, this sent my brother crying and complaining to my mum. Tired of the same thing, my mum introduced a new rule. "This week your turn and next week her turn." but the rule never worked the way my mum thought it would be simply because my brother never can get enough of transformer....

In year 2007, i came across the MTV of this song "Before it's too late" by the Goo Goo Dolls and from that MV i picked up a little insight of the movie "Transformer". All the dramatic actions, explosion, building crashing and not forgetting the "smooching" at the end of the music video grab hold of my interest immediately. After watching the music video, i realized that "Transformer is not that bad lah~~~". I watched the trailer at youtube and found it quite interesting but still....i never watch the movie....hahaha.....

And a few day back, my friends were talking about the upcoming movie "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen". This remind me again of the super big fan in my house.

And~~~~Viola~~!!!!...Cant believe Nuffnang is actually giving out ticket to the premier...It will be cool to win a pair of exclusive tickets to watch the Premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen with that superd fan of Transformer....^_^V hey bro....I'm a good sister actually....and Transformer is not that bad lah~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik