Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I need cash for~~~~

Wooch....check this out....

Is Japanese Film Festive......


KUALA LUMPUR
Duration : 18 (Thu) - 22 (Mon) June 2009
Venue : GSC Mid Valley & GSC 1 Utama (New Wing)
Ticket : RM 5.00 per ticket, excluding “Departures” which will be sold at normal prevailing ticket pricing

PENANG
Duration : 26 (Fri) - 28 (Sun) June 2009
Venue : GSC Gurney Plaza
Ticket : RM 5.00 per ticket, excluding “Departures” which will be sold at normal prevailing ticket pricing

Among all the movies, i'm only interested in one and that is "Departure" but why the hell are they selling the ticket at normal price???? I'm going for the movie anyway....



Cello....I guess the last time i lay my fingers on a cello dates back to year 2000. The times when i'm still a twelve years old kido who always love messing around with one and sent my music teacher jumping up and down asking me to shut the hell out. Haha....

Anyway, i need cash for the movie and for this too..........



Viola!!!! Is Padini Warehouse Sales again.....how can i miss that right??? Hey sis, you probably need some new dress, accessories and shoes right??? You'll know what to do......

I remember the last time i walked out from one of the Padini warehouse sales. I wiped out nearly Rm250....(To my sis: pretend like you did not read this and keep ur mouth shout)

By the way, i haf my eyes on Taipei and Colombo.....ahehehehe....

Taiwan....i'm coming!!!! Colombo~~~~I'm coming too!!!!!!!!

Mum and Dad...you'll know what to do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik