Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

I hate lab work!!!!!

Yeah seriously!!! I hate lab work!!!! I'm begining to wonder what the heck i got myself into......

Every Friday, i got 3 labs to attend. 3~~~~~!!!!!!!!! The whole day spent inside the stupid lab smelling the delicate fragrance of chemicals~~~~And what do i get??? 2 lab reports to hand in by next week, oh great!!! Not forgetting the stupid LAN subject assignment.

The first lab today, i was asked to do the titration......is like.....c'mone!!!! Cant we haf something else other than the same old stuff we'd been doing???

Here's Rannie doing his titration.....

Hey, Look at me one more time.....overshoot then you'll cry....

Nah...this is what we call profession....

Ahem...ahem

Reaching zero~~~~~O.O concentrate~~~concentrate~~~~~~


Spiky at the chamber.....


And some fellas....=_=||| aiyoyo


Then the next lab, i haf something digital instead. Yeah~~~Computer~~~~and guess what??? The lecturer teached us MICROSOFT WORD!!!! Hello????? Primary or University??? Am i in the wrong channel??? Duh~~~

After 2 hours toturing Microsoft Word lab practical.....i went for my third lab....cell biology lab.....and guess what....

The lecturer asked us to prepare slides......and the specimens are

ONION =_= Am i in Form 1????


CARROT I wish my lecturer gave me this....


POTATO If only the potato given to me was large enough....>.<


TOMATO Pretend like you dint see


and so on....

Well, today is just lab works. Argh....been delaying my study recently because of all this work. Better move on....Hopefully i'll haf the time tomolo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik