Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hey! Seen my cloth and skirt???

I was browsing through my pictures and suddenly i saw this....



and only then i realized.....Where the hell is the dress and skirt i'm wearing???? I aint see them anymore and i couldn't find it anywhere. Just where the hell they gone? I'm so anxious to find out the true that i called my mum and this is what she told me.

Mum:"Oh! i think i left it in Singapore the last time we went there. Nevermind lar....I'll buy you a new one"
Me:"But i dun want. The dress cost me around Rm80+ and the skirt is still new. I only wore it once nia!!! I don't care. I want it back!!!!"
Mum:"Nevermind lar...is already in Singapore, just leave it there lar"
Me:"I wan it back lar~~~~"

I WANT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wa!!! i was attracted by ur PIANO..
    instead of ur shirt. haha

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik