Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

0.0|||| muahahahahaha

Okay...so today morning i was too tired i didn't go for lecture.

Liyan:"Why r u still on the bed? You dun haf class?"
Me:"I havent registered yet, so i DUN haf any class. I want to sleep you go ahead."
Liyan:"Okay, so you are not coming?"
Me:"I will come if you can figure out a way to bring along my frenz too."
Liyan:"Your friend??"
Me:"Ya. My friend....this~~(knocking on my bed)"
Liyan:"Oh~~fine then. We'll leave without you. Bye bye"
Me:"Bye bye"

4 hours later~~~~

I woke up and checked my message and.....Muahahahhahahahah

LUCKY~~~^_^v

Basically, there is nothing much for today. Lecture as usual spelled the same word "gnirod". Dun understand ah??? Read backward lar~~~ Today Pengajian Malaysia.....they even teach back stuff i had learnt back in Form 1. What Neolitik...what Mesolitik....muahahahhaha.....anyway. Bad news.....assignment topic will be given tomolo.....due on week 6....

So, that's all lar for today....

Back to tomolo story....muahahahaha....i'll start with this photo....

Who is him???

CEO of MAS....Malaysian Airline~~~"Dato' Sri Idris Jala"

Well, for those who wish to read more about him....click here

I woke up around 4am in the morning just to catch the earliest KTM from Kampar to KL...if i miss that train i'll have to wait for the next train which will only be arriving exactly the same time with the event. So, i have no choice but to woke up this early.

I reached KL around 7.30am and went to Pasar Seni after that....since i got nothing to do....hahaha....Big mistake...shouldn't haf went there....

When i was having my breakfast at the Mc.D, there was this guy staring me outside of the window. I didn't realized he was there. I only saw him when i happened to look out of the window. Then the next thing i know is he came right in and seated in front of me. At first glance, i knew that something is not right with that fellas but before i could react any further, the Mc.D staffs all start running out from their counter screaming and shouting at that fellas. The fellas ran off after that but when i got out of Mc.D, he just kept follow behind me until i ran on my heal and broke my shoe strap......God Damn It~~~!!!

So i catch on a bus and went to Mid Valley after that. Burn a hole in my pocket for a new pair of shoe which i dun really like it. After that, i went to Jaya One because i want to get a haircut....but the shop is not open yet...so instead of getting my haircut i went to took a photo.....

Ew...so ugly~~~is for UTAR registeration...

Then i went to the nearest saloon in SS2 and walk out with a new hairstyle....but seriously, the lady who did the cut SUCK~~~~she asked me wether i like it or not...i just said is ok lah..thank you and went off because i'm really late...hahaha...

Luckily, there is a taxi waiting for customer under the tree. I asked him to drive me to MAS Academy and the next thing he asked is "Why r u going there? Interview for stewardess ah???". =_=||| What? Girl who went there must be going for stewardess interview mei????

So, i was greeted by this when i arrived in MAS Academy....

Nice right???

I met up with Nicholas and registered myself for the talk. They gave me a notebook and pen. We then went to the hall where the talk is held. I can said majority of the peoples who attented the talk are business man/women. Some came for the sake of assignment =_=V i guess lah...from the way they make note and the question they asked and some came for the sake of lucky draw.....=_=V i could tell it from the look on their face.....and dun ask me why i went there.....

We choose the seat in the middle and after a while the Dato came. I tot he would be accompany by maybe 1 or 2 beautiful stewardess while some of the staff following behind showing us that he is the big boss here but no....he just walk in alone, sit down and that is....Some of the ppls doesn't even realized that he was here already. The emcee greeted the CEO and then the talk began.....



I found it quite meaningful for some of his sharing about his point of view toward certain stuff. He talked about the time he make the decision to quit SHELL and join MAS, the changes he had brought to Malaysia Airline, his management skills, what we can expect from Malaysian Airline in the future, how he dealt with uncertainty for example recession and swine flu, and so on.

After the talk, there was a Q&A session....many many question were asked...mostly from those business man.....and after the session there was a lucky draw.....No luck~~~~too bad~~~i should haf went to the Guan Yin Ma temple early in Pasar Seni....maybe i'll won some ticket to ROME....>.<


I tot the event end here and all of a sudden the emcee opened her mouth again and invited Dato back to the stage...Then someone took out a mic and a guitar....

and....he played...

I dun like the melody of the song but the CEO can play the guitar very well. After the first song, i tot is the end who know the CEO open his mouth again and sing us another song written by his son.

Not a good picture...i think...hahahaha

The song marked the end of the talk and Nicholas said we must grab the chance ourself....so i went real fast down to ask the Dato for a photo.....Tada~~~~here it is...hehehe

And this is my new look...

Nicholas decided to grab his only chances to ask the CEO about MAS next cadet pilot intake.....


After that we went out and got this from the staff there.....


Nice....i love gift...^_^ haha

Then we went to the cafeteria.....foods and drinks were served there. Here's something beyond my expectation. While Nicholas and i was talking about MAS and AirAsia. The CEO suddenly walked over and seated right beside us, on the same table as we did!!! My god~~~! I was like....shocked...the CEO of MAS is sitting right next to me....!! My god~~~(then i remember that fellas who went in and seated in front of me early that morning. Human...that's the different in human...)

I'm still thinking why the CEO had choose to came to our table. Guess maybe he think that we still haf question for him....so he came to us and gave us the opportunity to ask him personally. Hahahaha....we asked many many questions then....
He is a really nice guy. Too bad we couldn't managed to took another photo with him.

Went out to explore MAS academy after that.....

This is all the aircraft model which had been used by MAS before....We got Fokker F27, Airbus A330-300, Boeing737-400, and so on...figure it out yourself

Other then this aircrafts model...we also got the Rolls-Royce engine of Boeing 777 aircraft on display. This is what won MAS two world records on "Great Circle Distance Without Landing" record and "Speed Around the World, Eastbound" record breaking the previous records held by Airbus A340-211.

Dun you think its look like a giant tradisional Malay Gasing being laid horizontally....?


Not forgetting to took a photo with this ^_^ hehe~~~


Went back to Kampar after that, the guy sitting right next to me is an Indian who can speak cantonese...and he told me his is operating an orphanage in Ipoh. Wu~~~~never met someone like this in my life before. Oh well, he gave me his contact number and asked me to pay him a visit to his orphanage if i go to Ipoh. Haha, and he said he could ask someone to show me around. Wu~~~~

Reached home at 12.30am sharp, no taxi....so i asked the KTM officer to drive me home. =_=V really dangerous....next time i'll stay in KL better....

Something Rainnie brought back home from the pasar malam in Kampar...Nice right???

1 comment:

  1. was searching news about UTAR but got this instead?!?!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik