Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Langkawi 1

I'm sitting here on the floor not knowing what to do...yet it seem like a lot of things are still waiting for me to accomplish...What it is??? Nah~~~i dont want to think of it and stress myself out. I'm just back from Langkawi(It'd been 3days since you were back lady =_=)....and am having a good stress-free time over there.....

Alright, so i went to Langkawi on 18 May...it is a great day with clear blue sky....a perfect day to fly....joining me for this trip is YiXin.....my roommates....


We do not call up a taxi to KL Central....big mistake!!!!
Seriously, i really should have call up a taxi to pick me up at my house and drive me to the nearest LRT station because dragging your luggage this way out is really not cool at all.....














Yeah...i know i'm making a fool of myself.....













Say "Peach"







So, we decided to catch on a taxi to the nearest LRt station after that. The taxi driver was quite nice....Extra charges for my small luggage Rm1....duh!!!! =_= Yeah...i know i have to pay for that...but hey....it is just a small luggage...

We reached KL Central around 1.30pm, got on the SKY BUS and went off to the airport....it is quite surprise for me to see that the bus is full with passengers. Peoples are still flying ignoring the fact that the influenza had invaded our country. Yeah i'm one of them =_=V...guess the airlines doesn't have to worry too much....



Anyway, Mc.D for lunch.































It is the first time my roommate travel with flight. You can see that she was so excited.
















In fact i'm excited too!!!
Sometime i just dun understand why peoples likes to crowd up in front of the gate......
C'mon~~!! The flight is not going to fly away in 2minutes times.....save your energy lah~~~~

=_= see...so long....

By the way, this is the first time i saw so many aircrafts waiting for departing at LCCT. I never knew that.



"Ello...miss!!! No photo allowed!!"
=_= so what...







Finally boarded the plane....Yi Xin was so damn excited but too bad.,...we dint get the chance to sit near the window.....>.<


Anyhow, we still sit together. Luckily i brought along my notes with me...or else i'll be bored to death having nothing to do within this one hour flight to Langkawi. I had been re-reading the same travel3Sixty magazine provided by AirAsia for nearly 3 times this month. "Beggar chicken" blablabla!!!







Finally i arrived at Langkawi......!!! Yeah!!!!






Yeah.......



























Langkawi airport indeed is quite quiet...it is an international airport but...nothing much.....

















I'm feeling a little bit dizzy right now......continue with the story tomolo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik