I remember being forced to came out with a To-Do List
of what you want to archive with your life
during my time in national service.
And here's what i had wrote.
- Publish a book
- Travel to Eygpt and Japan
- Learn a new language
- Learn to play an instrument
- Move out
- Become a basketball MVP player
- Write a song
- Find a cure for cancer
- Study medicine
- Travel the world and help peoples.
I was 18 years old.
10 years later.
- Write a screenplay for short movie.
- Register my own sole proprietor and sell shoes & accessories.
- Buy 2 house.
- JLPT Level 3 test.
- Master the flute.
- Master the violin.
- Move closer to my parents.
- Stay fit and not more than 55kg.
- Write a song with lyrics
- Learn Chinese Medicine.
- Join an international volunteering program.
- Get my diving license.
- Join a research programme (Biodiversity).
- Bring mum and dad to Beijing, China.
- Open my own store.
- Laugh more
- Think more
- Less worry
- Retire at age 60.
- The best is still unwritten.....~~~~~